Dream Villa is a perfect place to spend your holidays in a peaceful environment away from regular hectic life.view details
Sometimes its getting confusing When you come across so many options and choices. Especially travelling in Group. There is so many individual preferences to consider. Out of years of experience We have made a short guidance on choosing a right stay to have a holiday without a disappointment Once dates are fixed and folks are ready , its time to search for accommodation
1. First of all you need to decide number of bedroom required for comfortable stay. It might sound obvious but different groups have special preference. Some travel have only couples so will need individual room for each , some has mix of couples and stags or it can be only stags where everyone can be accommodated in same room
2. Once you clear on number of bedrooms, consider number of bathrooms. Sometimes its ok to share WC with your dude mate but for group of girls getting ready for a party might take forever
3. Determine your preferences. What is the most important for your comfort. Is it distance to the beach, or availability of air conditioning , Or TV in the bedroom, or option to cook/do laundry in the property. Do u want a private pool villa or pool not at all important? Will you require a caretaker or can handle without help? Do u need full privacy or don’t mind neighbors? Will you prefer independent house or villa in gated community? Is it a nice view you enjoy the most, or villa is a place to sleep only ? With each positive answer to those question price goes up.
4. Consider your fellow travelers. For group with elder and small kids it would be essential to have a bedroom on the ground floor or elevator. Maid and driver might need a special arrangement for sleeping/shower. Infants will require baby cot, so many things to look into
5. Consider your budget. Not a secret that we all are looking for a best deal, but are you really ready to compromise on the quality? Staying little away from the beach/center will save you couple thousands but might cost you much more to get a taxi on busy night out. So if you are planning to party hard, stay closer to the event.
Don’t go for cheap deals. There is no free cheese in touristic spots.
6. Make sure you have list of all amenities/facilities on the property Its better to pay a bit extra for a transparent deal then get naughtily surprises on arrival.
7. Confirm firmly which facilities available free of cost and which are chargeable. Sometimes it’s a wonder for foreign guest that pool towels are not charged extra. Some properties have additional charges for doing dishes. Know everything before making payment
8. Reconfirm when photos were done/property renovated.
9. Check on terms and conditions/cancellation policy. Something can go wrong. Keep a room for adjustments
10. Check for freebies and expect discount for stay on weekdays or more then 4 nights. (not onpeak dates or long holidays of course)
Remember, the idea is not just to book a villa but to find a right villa for exact holiday and our team shall assist you at the earliest.
If you have read all this tips and want to rent villa for holidays,visit this page to book your villa, our administration will get in touch with you to confirm order and give you all additional information to make your holidays unforgetable.